IMPORTANT NOTICE: COVID-19 Shipping UPDATES
Dear customers, due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, many of our regular courier services and government EMS are facing disruptions and are not available. However we can still send out orders but with certain limitations. We are doing everything possible to getting orders delivered. Temporary restrictions are as follows:
1. Govt mail (economy post) limited to max weight of 2kg per parcel, for below countries (Express may be available, but costly)
2. Govt mail (economy post, EMS) NOT available temporarily, for below countries
Bermuda, Maldives, Mauritius,
2. 3rd party courier available for above 2kg via FEDEX/UPS/Aramex, please contact us for estimate, or we will contact you after your purchase.
3. Service may be severely delayed/restricted in some countries (normally 30 days, up to 40-60days )
4. Certain lightweight but oversize items may not be able to be sent out (legshields etc*), we will cancel your order and refund during this time.
5. If your order is above 2kg, you are still free to place an order. We will contact you to split up shipping and any additional costs required. If it is not able to be sent, we can only send out after full postal service resumes in Malaysia
If you need further help, we are still reachable via email/FB/Whatsapp +60163713720(text only).
You can still track your parcels here:
- "RQ/LQ/LP" parcels - https://www.singpost.com/track-items
- Aramex Express - https://www.aramex.com/us/en/track/shipments
We wish to thank you for your support and understanding throughout these times.