Thai manufacturer YSS produces a wide range of TUV/MOT Certified Motorcycle, scooter & automotive springs and shocks, the suspension units we have are all made in Thailand. We carry an assorted range of aftermarket YSS sports suspension bits for a few variety of bikes. Makes a big improvement to your ride compared to stock feel at a reasonable price. Carry passengers and take corners quicker with more confidence with these stiffer shock absorbers.
We have a limited range of YSS shocks, but measurements are provided should you maybe want to use this for a custom project.
These shock absorbers may fit a wide and almost universal range of small mopeds, scooters. Please measure up to see if they can fit yours
Please note that some of these shocks may have a limited production quantity. We will inform you if the item you want is out of stock after purchase.
- DTG(MB) - No adjustment Double Tube Gas (DTG) shock absorbers, filled with both nitrogen gas and oil. Comes with a progressively-wound spring and dual chamber gas-hybrid system special to the DTG series. Non adjustable but firmer than stock springs at their hardest setting.
- TOP-UP - Hardness/preload adjustment Preload on the shock can be adjusted to suit your riding style. Has a nice two tone aesthetic finish
- PRO-Z - No adjustmentAn economically priced upgrade for your bike, non adjustable but firmer than stock springs at their hardest setting. Also has a nice two tone aesthetic finish.
- Shock Length (eye to eye): 315mm
- Top (Width/diameter): 10x20mm
- Bottom (Width/diameter): F.20x8
Honda SH125/250, Scoopy, Vision, Dio ZX
Honda Zoomer-X, Airblade 150, PCX 125/150, Honda Click
Suzuki Skydrive, Address 125
SYM GTS 125/200/250
Yamaha Neo's, BWS, Aerox, Zuma, Cygnus 50/100/125
Yamaha Filano/Vino 125
Yamaha NVX Aerox 155
Yamaha N-Max 155, X-Max 125/250, S-Max 155, Majesty 125/250
Yamaha Mio/Ego/Soul/Luvias/Fino 110/115/125