Cardinals racing Close ratio gearboxes feature solid build quality and precision machining of gear sprockets. This gearbox should give you shorter and closely spaced ratios than the standard unit, giving quicker acceleration and to keeping the engine in it's powerband longer.
The race proven gearbox ratios have been tried and tested on track so you don't need to figure out for yourself. Taller first gear and lower overall top gear. Suitable for drag or circuit racing, not so much for standard engines.
With gear selector drum
- Gearbox Ratio (Counter shaft / Front Sprocket Shaft):
- 1st gear (13T / 34T) = 2.615
- 2nd gear (14T / 25T) = 1.785
- 3rd gear (19T / 26T) = 1.368
- 4th gear (21T / 25T) = 1.190
- 5th gear (21T / 22T) = 1.047
- 6th gear (20T / 19T) = 0.950
Yamaha YZF-R15/R125/WR125/MT-15/MT-125/M-Slaz/Fz150i Vixion