Thai manufacturer YSS produces a wide range of TUV/MOT Certified Motorcycle, scooter & automotive springs and shocks, the suspension units we have are all made in Thailand. We carry an assorted range of aftermarket YSS sports suspension bits for a few variety of bikes. Makes a big improvement to your ride compared to stock feel at a reasonable price. Carry passengers and take corners quicker with more confidence with these stiffer shock absorbers.
We have a limited range of YSS shocks, but measurements are provided should you maybe want to use this for a custom project.
These shock absorbers will fit a wide and almost universal range of small motorcycles, mopeds and scooters with dual rear absorbers. Please measure up to see if they can fit yours
Please note that some of these shocks may have a limited production quantity. We will inform you if the item you want is out of stock after purchase.
- DTG(MB) - No adjustment Double Tube Gas (DTG) shock absorbers, filled with both nitrogen gas and oil. Comes with a progressively-wound spring and dual chamber gas-hybrid system special to the DTG series. Non adjustable but firmer than stock springs at their hardest setting.
- TOP-UP - Hardness/preload adjustment Preload on the shock can be adjusted to suit your riding style. Has a nice two tone aesthetic finish
- PRO-Z - No adjustmentAn economically priced upgrade for your bike, non adjustable but firmer than stock springs at their hardest setting. Also has a nice two tone aesthetic finish.
- Shock Length (eye to eye): 320mm
- Top (Width/diameter): 10x20mm/12x20mm (changable)
- Bottom (Width/diameter): 10x20mm/12x20mm (changable)
These shock absorbers will fit a wide and almost universal range of small motorcycles, mopeds and scooters with dual rear absorbers. Below are just some of the bikes that can fit this part.
Honda Cub C70 C90 C100/EX5/Astrea/Citi/Wave/Supra/Biz 100, CG 125, Z50 CT70 Monkey Chaly, Super Cub 110i, BMS Metro 110, Honda Innova ANF125/Wave 125, Honda Wave 110/110i /Alpha/Dash/RS/RSX/Blade
Yamaha Crypton/Jupiter/Lagenda/Vega T110/T115/105, Yamaha RXking, RX/RXS 100, RXZ 135, SR125, RD125, Y100 Y110 SS
Kawasaki Joy, Kaze 110/125/130
Suzuki Shogun Axelo 125 / Shooter/Smash 115, Suzuki RG/RGV 110 120
Modenas Kriss 110/120/125, CT 100/110/115, Ace 115, Modenas GT135/GT128